Robot Repair and Refurbishment services for 200mm/300mm Wafer fabrication Industries
- Brooks Automation/ Equipe/PRI
- OEM designed robotics integrated in tools and systems
Our dedicated robot team-services include four levels to fit your specific needs:
- Functional Repair and Recalibration
- Fix specific issues your robot may have.
- The failed parts are replaced, the robot is recalibrated, Test Run and certified.
- Enhanced Repair and Preventive Maintenance
- The failed parts are replaced, and we identify and fix worn components or parts that appear to be reaching their expected effective lifetime. We recalibrate and certify.
- The robot is completely disassembled and upon evaluation of the parts such as motors, belts, pulleys, bearings, shafts, etc., we will replace those parts that need to be replaced. We calibrate and certify.
- Re-Engineer/Redesign/ – with enhancements
- Understanding your process ,in many cases we can bolster and strengthen the robot to exceed the manufacturer’s original OEM specifications. This can offer quick adaptability of your present robots into new applications which may require stronger, quicker, and more reliable performance. We learn about your application and then we engineer upgrades and improvements to meet your performance specifications.
- Chemdex offers a full-scale regularly scheduled PM program designed to meet your needs and criteria. This is a PM program customised to fit your needs and offered an on-site service or as a regularly basis program to keep your manufacturing lines running with optimized performance and minimized unscheduled downtime.
- All of these programs are offered with quick turnaround and industry valued warranties with one to one exchange program. We understand your needs and we recognize that you may have special requirements.
Heat Exchanger and Chiller
Heat Exchanger -AMAT 0 Closed-Loop temperature Control Temp. Rang ≒ […]
Common Brands for Repair/Refurbishment RF Generators/AutoMatches/Power supply -ADVANCED ENERGY, ENI , […]